Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
The copyright is transferred to Publishers. As a publication condition, the authors must grant the IJATR the right to distribute their manuscripts to the broadest possible readership online/electronic format. In this term, the corresponding author must fill out the Copyright Transfer Agreement that we have provided. If the article is written by several authors, the first author must know and agree to them.
The International Journal of Applied Technology Research (IJATR) objective is to disseminate articles published as freely as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0), this journal permits users to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in IJATR. Users will also need to attribute authors and this journal to distributing works in the journal. Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in IJATR. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal's stated purposes. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.